When Flooding Occurs In Your Area!
Here are some other tips to stay high and dry:
- Know your proximity to rivers, streams and dams
- During heavy rain, avoid underpasses, underground parking garages and basements
- Avoid hiking or camping if thunderstorms are predicted
- Develop an evacuation plan for your family
- Don't walk in water above your ankles; you can be swept off your feet in as little as 6 inches of rushing water
- Turn off the electricity and other utilities
Flooding can happen in the blink of an eye and we want to make sure you are prepared in case of this type of emergency! If anything happens to your home or business, we want to be the first person you call. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!