Worried About a Flooded Basement?
Although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall, a basement can flood at any time. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, the most common include:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causing surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
A flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Chilton, Coosa, Tallapoosa & Chambers Counties and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation correctly and safely. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are the Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment